How much does it cost to develop a second-tier distribution applet
As an emerging term, second-tier distribution has attracted the attention of many people since its appearance. What exactly does second-tier distribution mean? What is the second-tier distribution model? How much does it cost to develop a second-tier distribution applet? Users may wish to follow the editor's strokes to find out
1. What is second-tier distribution?
Second-tier distribution, as the name implies, means that brand owners can develop their own second-tier distributors, and each distributor can continue to develop second-tier distributors. It is a way of providing a source of goods by the brand and a variety of reward systems.
Taking WeChat second-tier distribution as an example, the brand authorizes A, and A can directly forward information to Moments through the platform to expand customers, attracting B to become its own agent, and B develops C. Among them, A recommends B to buy, B recommends C to buy, and A can get commission rebates. By analogy, B can recommend C and D to buy.
Here, it is worth noting that distributors can fission indefinitely, and their commissions vary depending on the level, but the rebate is only the second level at the end of the order.
2. The basic model of second-tier distribution
1. User A can become a brand distributor by purchasing a product.
2. User A shares the small program code, friend B enters the distribution mall to purchase by scanning the code, and A gets commission rewards;
3. User B shares the small program code, and friend C enters the distribution mall to purchase by scanning the code, and both A and B can get commission rewards;
4. User C shares the small program code, friend D enters the distribution mall to purchase by scanning the code, and both B and C can get commission rewards.
3. How much does it cost to develop a secondary distribution applet?
The development cost of the second-tier distribution applet varies according to the basic method. The first is the application of templates. This method is relatively cheap because the software company's labor costs are relatively low, usually 3,000-6,000 yuan. Of course, the price of applying more complex program templates will be higher, and the price will naturally be relatively higher, but compared to self-developed, it is definitely more competitive.
In addition, there are more popular customized mini programs. Compared with direct template application, customized applets are more able to adapt to the differences of merchants themselves. Everything has advantages and disadvantages. While the effect is improved, the price of customized mini-program development has also increased. The development price of ordinary mini-programs is between 5,000-10,000 yuan, and the higher cost can reach more than 20,000 yuan.
Opportunities are fleeting. After seeing the secondary distribution model and conducting basic research, the best way is not to hesitate, but to act decisively. Only in this way can it seize the market and lay a piece of its own before it has become the Red Sea.
What are the magical powers and advantages of the sales management applet that can win such a top spot?